Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dita Condor Sunglasses











Don't you just love Dita Sunglasses?!!
What I really love is.. They are super super superly light weighted until I'm afraid it might actually break!

So what makes Dita Sunglasses Superb, Topnotch, Special?

They are hand made in Japan?
Yes!

Using high quality materials such as titanium, 18K Gold, white gold and the finest japanese zyl acetates?
Yes!

So well anyway, I've been dying to get some of those vintage-inspired aviator sunglasses. Something that kinda look like a Ray-Ban. But well I personally refuse to get me one of those. It's not costly, but I'd rather have something I'm more proud of owning and nicer to look at. :) Quality, Model and Investment wise.

A term I'll always have inside my Shopaholic Brain "Quality over Quantity!!" That's a MUST for me, I'm not a quantity kind of person. This habit of mine might offend people when I gave comments or critics on a certain item/condition. But this pair of loving eyes I have, has done nothing but seen nice stuff this world has. So well.. This is ME! Like it or not! :) You can accept my judgement or just be who you are.

Back to Dita Sunglasses, I've been tempted to get me one of those Dita Sunglasses I tried on at On Pedder, Takashimaya back then on February. Ironically since I'm on a budget, I passed on Dita . :( I actually forgot what was the barrier on not purchasing those lovely Dita back then. But I'm sure it's because of some other items I've purchased. My my my..

While on a trip to Jakarta, YES boring Jakarta.. Checked into On Pedder and browse through the entire collection. Due to my high cheekbone, I'm only left with some limited choices. The choices were "Heron, Midnight Special and Condor". I knew from the first time I saw them.. Condor is coming home with me. But well, a few extra try-on just to make sure it's the "one'".

So well here's my Dita Condor. Totally the perfect timing to get me one sunglasses for my Bali Trip next week!! Hola Bali with my Dita Condor..!!

No comments: