Monday, June 07, 2010

Hermès Sale?

Hmm.. Been so busy working my ass off these few weeks and somehow I feel like I needed a break.. A longerrr one! Well it sounds corny on the term of granting myself a break. It's not even a month yet and here I am wanting a break. Anyway "my break" could be more LOOTS or VACATIONS. Either those will be fine and it will make a happy man! Hahaha..


So anyway, while I was just about to leave my house today, a postman came and pass me this envelope! My respond to this letter was "BLANK". Hahahaa.. Nothing much, didn't feel any excitement or anything. Cause I'm pretty sure what they're gonna have on sale is some random seasonal items and none of the leather items which I'll be excited for..

Maybe I should really stop by Singapore for a short shopping trip on the massive great singapore sale? :)

No comments: