Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Christian Dior Cologne Blanche






I was doing some errands at Dior and while waiting for the billing, I cruised around the store and.. My my my.. I met this bottle of perfume!! Damn, I never knew they had this in Asia. I was so enthusiast in purchasing this. This bottle of perfume has this powdery smell, which might not be to some people's liking. But according to me they give the best smell ever, when you have used them for a certain time. It's just purely one of the many unique Fragrances I liked. I'm pretty much bored with the usual branded perfume, cause you tend to meet people who uses the same perfume as you do.

And believe me, you'll seldom meet people who uses Dior - Cologne Blanche, Acqua di Parma's and Creed Fragrances. Yes they costs much more than your usual bottle of perfume. But then again, there's an amount of price you have to pay to be special!

No comments: