Monday, May 03, 2010

Hermès - Copernic Bleu De Prusse





Taaa Daaa!! :)

This is what I got from Hermès! I totally lost count of the wallets I had. It's always one thing leads to another at Hermès!! I wasn't intending on shopping.. Yeah right!! :) I was just exploring what they have in the mens department and well I came across this beau laying on its display. Just catching my eyes on it. I hesitated on asking. And I actually succeed to walk out the store without purchasing the copernic.

Right from Hermès, I went to have a haircut. While having my haircut, the thought of wanting it came back to me. Like I'd die without it or something. As exaggerated as it may sounds, somehow I felt that way. I wasn't sure if I'm obliged to get this now. I've shopped too much and I think it's time I take a break for a while. So I tried to comfort myself by counting the wallets I had so far. By brands and each of every kind of models. But it's not helping then. Usually it does helps and makes me stop buying more. *damn*

Right after having my hair cut. I went right to Hermès again with butterflies in my stomach. Hahahaa.. Once I was inside the store, I hit to the mens department right away and asked for the wallet. So while cruising this, I asked what else do they have besides the Bleu De Prusse.


As the pic attached above, is the other available colors they have. Gold with white Stitches and Alezan. Both in epsom leather. Or I might say all in Epsom leather. :) I've come to realize that they usually make mens wallets in epsom. Mostly I guess. I've never seen one in Togo or Clemence. Swift yes but never Togo. Well they do have it in Croco though, but well I prefer Ostrich's more. I always believe using Croco makes me look older, besides matte Croco. :)

Seeing the other wallets, I'm not really interested on those. I've been wanting a Bleu De Prusse color to add to my H collection. Guess this is the perfect moment and timing. It's slightly costly, considering I could have purchased a bag instead on other brands. But well it's Hermès, what do you expect? :) One hell of a wallet-fetish I have!


Here are both of them. Bleu De Prusse and Vert Veronesse. They are both in a different model. Maybe one day, I'll be having all the varieties they sells. *MUST*

No comments: