Sunday, May 02, 2010

Hermès?!!


I went to Jakarta again earlier today for some business purposes. I guess it has been a tradition to always go to Hermès whenever I'm at Jakarta or any other city's which has the "H" store. Funny how my tradition is or just plainly any other stupid excuse I've made throughout my life to shop! :)

Either way, I was supposed to collect some stuff's I've reserved, a week ago. Luckily my SA was kind of enough to keep it on hold for a week. Even though there are certain regulations on maximum 3 days only for reserved items. Despite of all "the" snobbish SA's I've met throughout my life at Hermès and other high-end stores, Hermès - Grand Hyatt Jakarta always delivers impeccable services.

And lately they do have many unusual stuff on their store which leads me to shop and shop all the time. I'm so exhausted for now after the trip, I'll post the pictures of my recent loot soon. For now, It's still on it's paper bag. :)

No comments: