Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hermès Nouba Phone Strap in Lacquer and Polyamid, Silver Palladium Plated






I bought this at the same time with my Page Marker and it's a little funny how I end up wanting a phone strap for my BlackBerry. After using a BlackBerry for almost 2 years, from BlackBerry Bold, BlackBerry Tour and my 3rd BlackBerry Onyx (Bold II), I never realize I could actually attach a phone strap to any BlackBerry's. Hahahaa..

So anyway, I was out with a friend. And she uses a phone strap on her BlackBerry. I asked her, can you actually put a phone strap on BlackBerry? And she said "YES!!" At that moment, I felt so dumb and stupid that it actually took me 5 BlackBerry to know that I could actually attach a phone strap to it.

Since I could use a phone strap on, it better be something nice from the Orange Store. I had the Balenciaga Phone Strap which I've used for my Camera, cause the Officier suits the Blue Prada Camera Case I had. As any other times like before, I asked my lovely SA if they had any, and yes they have the one that I'm looking for.. So here's my BlackBerry with a Phone Strap!! Finally.. :p

No comments: