Friday, July 30, 2010

Hermès 32 mm Ostrich Mousse











Hmph!! I guess I'm getting busier each day with my work and etc. My routines are all changing and I'm still accustoming all the schedules to fit perfectly!! Well one of the many routines that will never change is.. Getting more Loots or Shop much?! :D

My addiction to "H" belt is expanding rapidly. Well I have liked the reversible belt since I don't know when. Somewhere around 2006 or so. My first purchase for them would be the Noir/Gold with the Brushed Palladium H Buckle. I definitely got the size wrong at that time. But well I can still use it and has been my personal favourite anyway.

And since I have 5 (4 reversible and 1 acrobate), I decide to take it up a notch! Exotic leathers here I come!! I've always been intrigued by ostrich skin most comparing to Crocodile skin. I must say no other brands could compare their ostrich skin to any at Hermès. Besides being durable and light weighted, their dots are just so so TO DIE FUORRR!!!

While cruising at Hermès for the umpteen times, there's one in Mousse and Alezan. The Mousse took my breath away, it has this brown and green accent which I couldn't classify a certain color. It's just purely interesting and this is a must to add to my "H" belt addiction. They aren't reversible, but hell yeah.. It's definitely worth the price! :D

So well, let me present you my "H" collections :




No comments: