Monday, August 02, 2010

YSL Hamptons Bag in Black and Gold Zipper







It's amazing if I do not stop by the YSL at ION, Singapore. I always do! And who wouldn't? But the diff is people actually manage to walk out without any YSL paper bags. Whereas I never could! Nevaaa!! :D I'm on a 4 days, 3 nights trip. And I must admit that I actually entered the store everyday. Hahahaa..

So yeah I got to know the SA's since back then, when their store was only at Paragon. Which doesn't make me hesitate to get in and out! *grin* Well the first two trips lead me to buying some t-shirts. And I've been checking some bags out. The Muse Briefcase and the Hamptons Tote. I like the Muse for the padlock, it's just nice to look at. But seriously, another briefcase?? I guess I had enough, for now. :D

The Hamptons Tote is amazingly big and light. For a bag that size, it's definitely light weighted. Comparing to my 32 Briefcase which weighs like a bomb even with nothing on it!! And so back to this Hamptons Tote. I love how the leather is much more supple and I'm sure through time they'll grow softer and their pillow texture just makes you want to squeeze them.

So well, just the night before I gotta fly home the next day.. I decide to have a last peek. I wasn't sure if I'm gonna grab it home or not. Just one last look wouldn't harm. Hahahaa.. Of course the friendly SA's are there and well they kind of know I'm flying home the next day. I was sure I was bound to be purchasing some stuff's from them. The friendly SA's Farah and Syarifah was assisting in between my choices.. The Muse Briefcase and Hamptons Tote (AGAIN!). :D But this time round, I explored another one in brown color Hamptons.

As I was checking them out, some guy came inside the store. And he called me. Hmm.. I was a little confused how come he knows my name. And finally I realised, he's the SA from Bottega Veneta. Hahahaa.. :p And well the SA's at YSL and my friend was mocking how the Gucci Group knows me. Hahahaa..
Enough with the hesitation, Hamptons will be be it! That's it. Why should I make it so hard, I'll just buy the Muse Briefcase should I really want or need it one day. Damn, I'm so wise!! Hahahaa..!!

I'm definitely a CHRONIC SHOPAHOLIC! I've lived with it and HEYYY, that's ME!!

No comments: