Sunday, August 01, 2010

Balenciaga Anthracite Classic Triple Tour Bracelet







Obviously I'm on my achieving my wish lists mode!! :D And yeah I'm at Singapore, which makes it so much easier to achieve my long awaited wish lists. Again I've posted an article regarding Balenciaga Bracelet on my blog during march. I've tried the classic giant silver bracelet on me. Hell, it's just hideous on me!! Hahaha..

Trying lady luck during my trip down to Balenciaga, Hilton Hotel - Singapore. And yeah they got a variety for the triple tour bracelet. They have it in papette and outremer. And of course they have it in Anthracite which was definitely my choice. After I tried, I was a size M. I liked the regular hardware much better cause it gives a much more manly look, but again it's back to personal preferences. It simply take me 5 minutes to have this purchase! I couldn't care less how much they costs, all I remember was saying "I'll take it!!". And yes it's bloody affordable! :D

Again, it's one of the many Love's I have. Am I'm looking forward to more of this Triple Tour Bracelet!!

No comments: