Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hermès 32 Carre H70 Ardoise/Blanc





Honestly saying.. I've been avoiding to enter any Hermès store. I don't really think it's gonna be a good idea by stopping at their place. So well I was at Takashimaya having my lunch before I have to catch my flight in the evening time. I went to smoke at the smoking area in front of their store, and met the lovely SA from Hermès. She was asking when I've arrived and chit chatted for a while. So well eventually I end up going to Hermès!! I was so damned!! :D I was wondering what if they have something really nice? But where am I gonna put the items? Despite purchasing a new luggage.. I'm pretty much full and over weight.

And to my relieve, they didn't have anything which attracts me besides their Carre H70. Well I'm kind of confused when will I use them. At times we don't know what's the purpose of buying that certain item, but I always believe.. It would be useful. So then I made this purchased and rushed back to my hotel to get my luggage's and cab.

No comments: