Friday, August 06, 2010

Rimowa Topas Multiwheel 932.63







It's my last day. And well as usual, I have to start packing all the shopping loots. To my surprise, shit happens! My luggage won't fit all the stuff I have! Shit.. Shit.. Shit..!! And I still have a laundry bag and a bloody gigantic box from Dior out of the luggage.

I should have packed all the shopping loots I have bit by bit each day, instead of leaving them inside their own individual paper bags like how I got them from their store! Damn!! I just couldn't be bothered to pack it all before the last day. Without realizing, I actually have a lot of apparels on this trip which makes my luggage full. And especially the jeans from Bread & Butter which takes so much space! URGH!!!

The next morning, right before my flight. I rushed to Rimowa at Mandarin Gallery and cruise for the needed luggage. Of course something from the Topas Line will be the right one. Since I had the biggest one from the Topas Line, I purchased the smaller one's. Considering it might be useful too one day. For a shorter vacation, like Bali. (Where there's nothing to shop, so it'll fit! :p)

They have a special promotion for PPS and Mandarin VIP members, which are entitled for a 10% discount. Which gives the extra reason to splurge on this luggage!! Hahahaa.. And as I've assumed. It's all full again!! I just don't pack light or perhaps my shopping loots are just too much?!!

No comments: