Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Balenciaga Weekender in Noir/Black



I have been interested in Balenciaga - Weekender for quite some time. Since last june. I've always been interested in the distressed leather they have. Figuring a Weekender would be very nice in either Anthracite, Officier or Black. (Or maybe all of them? 1 day maybe! :P) I decide to have 1 for myself.

But I've got no idea when will I actually have it. There's no Balenciaga Store's at Indonesia. Yes there are sellers who import themselves with competitive price, but I'm more interested in getting it at it's own Balenciaga Store for the 1st time I purchase the Balenciaga - Weekender. =)

Due to controversy subject, a lot of considerations are still being thought. Somehow it's seldom to see Men's using Tote's at Indonesia. The "Stereotype People" prefers using Messenger Bags. And just by using Tote's, it mean's you're Metrosexual/Feminine. It might always be thought that way. Somehow it's disturbing how this people think! It's just a bag! Unlike Singapore, there's a lot of Men's who carries Tote's. And it's nice to look at, for a change. A more decent & clean look I suppose.

Well anyway, my hope in getting 1 of this Weekender died when I called Club 21 Men's, before i went to Singapore. I was checking what they have or maybe I could reserve 1 for me, so I could collect it when I've arrived Singapore. They said it's sold out & they're never coming anymore as Paris itself has stopped production. Damn!! Maybe The Balenciaga - Weekender just wasn't meant for me.

Until..

Right after purchasing my wallet @Hermès, a sudden urge of stopping by Balenciaga - Hilton, came over me. I was thinking "I'm just gonna see what they have". *Curious* Hehehe. It was near anyway. When I reach Hilton, I realised the Louis Vuitton store is gone and is changed to Balenciaga. But it's still under renovation.

The moment I enter the store. I saw a Weekender in Storm (If I'm not wrong). I immediately asked the SA if they have it in any other colors. And yes they do have it in "Black". I wanted it, but there's just too much thought inside of me. I mirror myself using it and I was somehow hesitating on my own. After 10 mins of hesitation or so, I passed on the bag. I figured that I've spent too much so far & have another 4 days ahead of me.

Surprisingly, as much as I'm sad not getting my Balenciaga home with me. I didn't really think much of it. Which is somehow unlikely of me. *Gtrin* But on the night of the day, I was having a Blackberry Messenger chat with my friend. It was some casual talk about this and that. I told her, I've seen the Balenciaga - Weekender. It's nice, but am still doubting in it. (She knew how much I wanted 1) She was somehow surprised I didn't get it. And advise me to get 1, cause she figured it's gonna be useful for me. =) But still after the chat, I didn't really give myself a second thought to have that purchase.

The next day, my Friend's Sis is wanting a new bag in bright colors. Her choices was either the Chloé Paraty Bag or Balenciaga. So we were checking Chloé Paraty Bag at DFS Galleria. The colors they have didn't attract her much and asked if I've seen any Bag's with bright colors at Balenciaga. Apparently, I didn't even notice the colors that are available there on my last visit, I only checked out the nice Black Weekender. Hahaha..

Anyway, we decide to stop by at Balenciaga (Again). I was thinking is the Black Weekender still available? Well I remember the last time I'm there, they don't display it. I'm really hoping that it's still gonna be around for another look. My Friend was checking out the colors they have. While of course for me, I asked if they have the to-die-for bag for. The second time now. Touching it's soft distressed leather, the hardware's, the zipper's, the lining's, everything about the bag. I guess I'm really in love with it.

While I'm there, there's another customer. She gave me a friendly smile. Seeing how friendly she is, I decide to ask her for opinions. I asked her how the bag looks on me? She said this line.. "Everyone Loveee Balenciaga's & it looks good on you". Am delighted of course.

After 15 minutes or so, my Friend decide on getting the Ciel Blue in Work with Giant Silver Hardware. I was being rushed by my own feelings. I know I've spent much but it's either now or never. I was given a second chance to see this & somehow it's a little unlikely that I'm walking out of the store without it. Hehehe..

PS : The SA (Alvin) was being very helpful throughout the whole time we were there (Picture Taking & Call's my Friend made to his Sis). Am definately going back to Balenciaga - Hilton for more purchases in the future. Thank you Alvin for the guide's and opinion's for my 1st Balenciaga! =)

No comments: