Friday, October 09, 2009

YSL Double Braided Bracelet



The first time I knew YSL made this Men's Bracelet was around 2 years back @YSL - Paragon, Singapore. They have
the "Single Wrap, Double Wrap, Triple Wrap Bracelet". Personally I liked the Double Wrap better. Single Wrap too is nice but since they don't have it then, so I purchased the "Double Wrap' in Dark Brown with Gold Brass Hardware.

Since then, I'm always looking for new ones. A few month's later I got another in Olive Green with Gold Brass Hardware too. It's somehow like the bracelet's that Bottega Veneta is selling too. But I liked which YSL sells, better.

If I'm not mistaken Usher is using one in Dark Brown with Gold Brass Hardware during his show at Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008. I think I become more emotionally attached with my choices of YSL bracelet. Hahaha.. =)

So this is my 3rd YSL Bracelet. It's a mixture of 2 colors - Black & White. I got it from the new YSL - ION, Singapore. I didn't have a chance to use this yet & I'm already thinking of getting more. *Greedy* But next time round, I'm gonna get the Single Braided maybe in "Curry & Indigo" colors.

I realised something though. The other 2 which i had comes in a slightly bigger box with dustbag, whereas this new one comes with a smaller box & no dustbag. Recession I bet!! =)

Till then.. :)

No comments: