Thursday, January 28, 2010

Alexander McQueen Black/Ivory Skull Scarf




With this Alexander McQueen Scarf added to my closet. It's ideal for the Punk, Edgy style.. As I've said again and again, I'm exploring those Punki'sh, Edgy Look.. Hahahaa.. I was inspired for this through a friend. She was using one in Khaki/Orange. But of course I'm looking for a darker shade.

I love the skull pattern. Somehow it doesn't look cheap. (Mind me, but there are some stuff's from several designers with skulls that just makes me go"Euchh!!") Not only do they look cheap, they are hideous as well. But well this Alexander McQueen Skull Scarf is made of Silk.. How cheap can it be? Hahahaa..

So well, as coincidentally as it may sounds. They have the Black/Ivory at On Pedder, Takashimaya - Singapore. Since it's a Classic, they never go on SALE. That is definately a plus point for me!

No comments: