Monday, January 25, 2010

Bottega Veneta Gladiola Briefcase






Well.. This was a purchase with the Ash Croc Thong Sandal. Blame it all on the Good Service they provide. Thank's to Eugene and Zann. I have to bust my wallet for this all. Hahaha.. Well, while waiting for my Sandal to be taken from Takashimaya to Paragon (where I am), I explore this Beau!! It's a perfect color, delicate leather and it comes with a shoulder strap which I need it most. I have another Prada Saffiano Briefcase, but it doesn't come with a shoulder strap. Which can be a hassle for me at certain times or maybe most of the time!!

On certain lightning, it looks like Ebano and looks rich of the Gladiola (Purplish) color under sunlight (which I liked a lottt!!). I figure I'm gonna use this for the opening of my new coming store. Well, it's on March though. Gonna have to be patient till the right time arrives for me to be using this smart looking briefcase.

No comments: