Monday, January 18, 2010

Canon Powershot S90

Yay!! Been looking for a better camera for quite some time. Am every interested in getting Canon DSLR's, but the weight and hassle of bringing it hesitates me on getting one. The thing is, I'll prefer to bring my Laptop around compared to Big Camera's. So then, again my hunt for compact camera's begin. Apparently the Canon Powershot S90 is the IT camera for the moment. The reviews are good and it has some of the DSLR's features. And of couse better quality picture's is what's most important. It somehow has the look of Leica (A camera that I'll definately get 1 day.. :p)

Since it's not available at my Country. Yes, it's even hard just to get this at my country.. URGHH!! My Sis help me get it while she was on a holiday trip to Singapore, so well good bye Sony.. And welcome Canon!! =)



No comments: