Sunday, January 10, 2010

YSL Double Braided Bracelet

Been sometime since I update my Blog. Have been too busy managing my busy schedule.. =)
Well anyway, here are some of my recent loots.. Gonna need some time for me to upload all of it.. Hahahaa.. -_-

Ysl Bracelets??!!! Again and again.. I guess it has been a part of me since I bought my first and since then, I have never stopped looking for more. Well this time round, it comes with more interesting colors. And since I do not have the Single Braided one's, I'm aiming for those. Still havent figured when will I actually use it or and what to match it with? But well, am gonna deal with that later.. =p

So anyway here are all the pic's.. With the others of all I have..

In Blue..


In Yellow..


In Red..


Here are all the new one's I got.. ;)


And here are all of the them chillin.. *Evil Grin*






No comments: