Wednesday, February 17, 2010

YSL Rolling High-Top Sneakers


Rolling High-Top Sneakers in White




Rolling High-Top Sneakers in Patent Black


I've been secretly dying for the Rolling High-Top Sneakers. Well as much as I really wanted it, I'm still confused on which to purchase. I have sneakers in Black (Prada), well it's not patent though. But it's still black. As for white, I have several moccasins, loafers and sneakers in white. I've always liked all types of shoes in white color. Besides the pimping look when using white shoes on, it gives a clean look. Enough about choices for now.

Neiman Marcus offers shipment to Indonesia. But after the tax and shipment, it's almost double the price of the shoe. Well as much as I really want the shoe. I rather have 2 pairs instead of just a pair with the price of 2 pairs.

I'm beginning to be more curious on this shoe. What matters is for the shoes to be around for purchase! The SA from YSL - ION, Singapore once said that they're gonna have some shoes for men in january. I asked my friend to take a peek while she was on a trip to Singapore last January. And true enough, they do have some. But not the Rolling High-Top Sneakers. Instead they have the Police Sneakers which I don't fancy much. ='(

Suddenly fate for more shoes came! A cousin of mine from the States is coming back to Indonesia this May!! I could asked her to buy for me those gorgeous pair of shoes that's gonna look damn great on my feet!! But I'm slightly hesitant on the size as this is my 1st pair of YSL shoes.

So.. Black or White?

Police Sneakers in Grey Suede


Police Sneakers in Black Suede

No comments: