Friday, March 26, 2010

Bottega Veneta Gladiola Pourpre Intrecciato Nappa Umbria Shopper




This is really attractive. I was thinking to purchase this Umbria Shopper in Ebano last year. WAS! :) But well I didn't, instead of this, I got the Gladiola Briefcase. Well, considering its much more useful. Anyway, as far as I remembered.. This bag attracts me. And I was reminded by how much I love this bag, when I paid a visit to Bottega Veneta recently.

The leather part is very delicate and soft, as what Bottega Veneta always delivers. Price wise, well it's ok but considered pricey. What's a waste is the canvas lining inside the bag. It would have been nicer if they have it in suede instead. But you could have them change the lining. One thing for sure, Bottega Veneta - Paragon, Singapore offers this services to every clientele.

The handle is a little too short to be put on my shoulder, but they do offer to punch a hole on the handle until it fits perfectly on your shoulder. That is, if you're thinking to use it on your shoulder. Niceee.. :)

No comments: