Sunday, August 01, 2010

Fujifilm Instax Mini 7






I'm so thrilled and excited that I'm a polaroid owner!! Hahahahaa.. I've wanted to have one of these, ever since I'm a shoe fetish!! Hahahaa.. But hell yeah I got no idea where they sell this. Of course they are not available in my country. God knows why!! Don't people here need em??

So what's the use of it? Hmm.. Shoes and my many stuff's!! I'm thinking to post the pictures on a wall or maybe my closet where I can see them all in a certain place and be reminded by what I have. Most of the time, after each use of every stuff, I store them back to their boxes. And yes it's a hassle but I like them neat and organized. I got myself a labeling machine from Casio some couple of months back. It really helps to identify what's inside the boxes.

Believe me, when your closet has expand to a part where you're confused "where is this item and where is that item" or even worse "starts to misplace", it's time you buy yourself a labeling machine. It definitely makes it easier!

Here's a pic from my Polaroid :


No comments: