Sunday, August 01, 2010

Tod's Moccasin/Loafer






More of them shoes for me! Well living up to my name and fetish! I can never have enough shoe! Spot this while on a trip to Jakarta. I always liked how Tod's make this amazing combinations of colors on their Gommini's. And yes it's one of the many shoes I always loved. I might say it's comfortable to be used (after a couple times of usage though).

I loved the navy blue piping. It blends perfectly with the grayish blue suede. I personally prefer the Gommini's in suede better. I had some Gommini's in calf skin and yes they hurt my feet more than the one's in suede. I got no idea why is that so. But the SA once mentioned about applying baby lotion on the inner part of the shoe's piping. I haven't got the chance to do so, I might give it a try. Who knows it's not gonna hurt so much on my feet. :p

No comments: