Sunday, August 01, 2010

YSL Rolling High-Top Sneakers Patent White








One of the many wish list's that has been accomplished!! :D *evil grin*

I've posted this before on my previous posts which is on the 17th of Feb 2010. So well, this has been on my mind for a certain time. But what seems to be the matter in purchasing this? This is my first YSL purchase for shoes. I got no idea what size would fit me, if it suits me and etc. I've been hoping they'll have this around at YSL, ION - Singapore. But they never hit the floor!!

So hmm..!! I decide to get this from France. It's a risky purchase. But I believe no harm could be done. It has done much harm anyway, just thinking about owning it but not having it yet. :D So hmm.. It took me two weeks for this to approach me! Haha..

And once I met and opened up the box.. It's just the most amazing pair. I might say, it's worth the admiration and wait all this while. I loved it!! Well, the size got a little mixed up and it's slightly loose.. But it's better than none! :D

Love .. Love.. Love..!!

No comments: