Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Creed Fragrances Virgin Island Water



A Friend of mine was at Europe for Holiday. I asked them for a little help on purchasing my Creed Perfume. Hehe.. Well, they were gonna buy too anyway and yes they did buy some for their own. Well what's with this perfume? Believe it or not, I used to insult it. It has this smell of Coconut, but it's very fresh though. It takes me some time to like it. Again me & my insult's. Which usually lead me to liking it later!! Hahaha.. It's perfect if you're heading anywhere Beachy or if you are in the mood to smell vibrant and special. =)

Well this is my second bottle in Virgin Island Water. I'm a freak of Creed Perfume. This is my collection so far "Green Irish Tweed, Silver Mountain, Millésime Impérial, Virgin Island Water". I got to know this brand from a friend of mine. At that moment he uses "Green Irish Tweed" which has this "Davidoff - Cool Water" kind of smell. I was never a fan of Davidoff Cool Water, but the moment I smelled "Green Irish Tweed" I liked it. It has the special scents they used which I can't explain in words. It's just the right one.

So well here's the article regarding Creed Fragrances :

There are many celebrities using Creed Fragrances, paired with a celebrity that wears it :
Green Irish Tweed - Robert Redford, Richard Gere, Clint Eastwood, Robbie Williams, Naomi Campbell, Pierce Brosnan and George Clooney.
Silver Mountain Water - David Bowie, Jennifer Lopez, Eva Herzigova and Ricky Martin
Millésime Impérial - Harrison Ford, Catherine Zeta Jones, Pierce Brosnan and Nikki Taylor.

But be warned. Should you find a Creed perfume you like, you risk developing an expensive habit that will probably last a lifetime. Such is the power and subtle tenacity of Creed fragrances: once they enter your bloodstream – and if you use them long enough they will – you keep coming back for more. And when you’re hooked, nothing else will ever suffice. Believe me, I’ve learnt the hard way.

Article From Creed & MimiFrouFrou.

No comments: