Friday, October 09, 2009

Hermès MC2 P-Cartes Financ-Descartes





While I bought the Belt earlier on, I notice some Men's "MC2 Copernic & Socrate Wallet" in some basic colors.
They have 1, in rare colours. If I'm not mistaken, it's "Indigo Blue (I'm not really sure), Blue Jeans & etc". The
"Indigo Blue" is nice but having another wallet in Blue wouldn't be wise. Maybe even getting another wallets wasn't
gonna be wise either way, as I have some history issues with them. Hahaha..

Wallet's, Wallet's, Wallet's. Everytime I have a new purchase of Wallet's my Friends would say.. "Again??!". At times,
I'm confused too, how many wallet's does a man need anyway. *Grin* But somehow i just can't stop getting wallet's
again & again. I'm seriously not in need of a new wallets, as I have many of them ranging from "Louis Vuitton
(Monogram Canvas, Damier Canvas, Monogram Glace, Epi Leather, Taiga Leather), Bottega Veneta's, Gucci's &
Prada's). I've once list it down on a piece of paper. Its sums to total of 15 wallet's, if i'm not mistaken. Hahaha.
It seems much, bur I always forgot about all the other wallet's when I'm about to purchase another new one's.
*Lie, Lie, Lie..*

I've seen Hermès wallet from time to time with the usual classic colors for the last 3 years & I'm always liking the fact
that Hermès unique, limited color's & certain model's are harder to get compared to the regular one's (Copernic &
Socrate). From then, I've made up my mind. Should I be getting a wallet that's gonna burn a big hole in my wallet
(how ironic), it's gonna be in unique color's that I have not owned & maybe in unique model's too.

I'm not sure if I'm gonna get any item's from Hermès right after getting the Belt earlier on. It's my first day @Singapore.
& there's still a week I'm looking at. But well anyway, I decide to play with my "Little Luck". Should there be any wallet's
as in my terms, then maybe it's time I own my very first Hermès wallet. Stupid excuse??!!!

So a little casual walk to Hermès - Liat Towers, Singapore was made. Some casual window shopping wouldn't harm.
Hahaha. So while I was there, I check for some stuff's & asked the SA if they have any Men's Wallet. Yup they show me
the same item's as the one's they have @Hermès - Takashimaya. I told them "I'm looking for something different". As
the SA go through the stock's at their drawers while mentioning the color's.. "Blue Jeans, Black,
Gold, Olive Green". I immediately stop her for looking at any other further wallet's & asked for the Olive Green right
away. I'm not really sure how it looks like then, but I don't have a wallet in Green. It would be something new. =)

I'm excited while waiting for her to open up the orange box that is still sealed with plastic. It's a "MC2 P-Cartes
Financ-Descartes". I've seen that model at my Hermès Bible, (A japanese magazine which is published yearly
showing the varieties of all Hermès Leather Goods & Accessories) but never in Hermès store's I've been to. When the
wallet is revealed, I'm sure it's the right one. Without any futher thought a line of phrase was made.. I'll take it..!! =)

No comments: