Thursday, October 08, 2009

Hermès 32 mm Reversible Belt



I was doing my routine check at Hermès - Takashimaya Department Store, Singapore. When I spot something nice. Hermès 32 mm Belt Tadelakt/Swift in White/Etoupe.
I figured a grayish colour belt would come handy in addition my belt collection's.

They come in 2 variations "Tadelakt/Swift in White/Etoupe" & "Veau Box/Veau Togo in Da Noir/Etoupe" too. But since they don't have that in my size, I decide to just get the Da Noir/Etoupe with Silver & Palladium Plated Buckle.

I don't particularly liked the Silver & Palladium Plated Buckle since I already have the Brushed Silver & Palladium Plated. I'm not into "Gold" due to age wise, but somehow having a Gold Plated would be nice & useful too someday. But then again, they don't have it.

Since you won't be able to just by the buckle. It'll be a waste to walk out of Hermes with just the belt strap. Figure that the Silver & Palladium Plated Buckle too can be used for formal events. So why not?

I have always find Hermès interesting. You never know what colors are gonna be there. =)

No comments: