Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hermès 32 mm Reversible Belt



Lately I am into Gold'ish stuff. Hahaha.. I wanted the H Buckle in Gold Plated Buckle (Polished not Matte). But I got none as they were sold out at Singapore. I came across the Leather Strap at their Hermès Online Store, US. I'll never consider having a Red color belt on me. But this "Red" is interesting with the reverse side of "Natural". I have the Leather Strap in "Gold" which is slightly darker than "Natural". This would be having 2 new colors! Haha.. Plus, they have it in Tadelakt and Chamonix Leather on the Leather Strap makes me drool even more! (There's just no reason not to like this combination.)

I personally liked the Tadelakt, Chamonix, Swift, Epsom & Box Leather's better on Belt's compared to Togo. It's stiffer when you punch the Buckle to the Leather Strap whereas it click's perfectly on the other Leather's. Well anyway, this is a perfect combination for both casual and formal events. This is really To-Die-For!!

No comments: