Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hermès Dogon Combined Wallet in Etoupe with Silver Palladium



It so happens that nowhere but only Indonesia has some regulations regarding US Dollars. The Banks here only accepts US Dollar Notes in (New Notes, No FOLDS at all, No Ink, No Stamp, No Scratch). Really new Notes that come from the Bank of United States. *Being Cynical* There are even some Serial Numbers & Code's that's only accepted due to some reason's that Bank's only know.

I personally needed this kind of wallet for travelling and it kind of look like a travel wallet anyway. So there's gonna be no fold's on my US Dollar Notes which I usually carry most of the time due to low exchange rate of Indonesia Rupiah overseas. Bringing US Dollar around is a safer bet for it is recognizable.

Actually, I have this wallet that is given from my Mom. At that moment, I didn't really think that I needed this kind of wallet. But through time, it's the best to have one. It can be used for your Passport, Travel Documents, Frequent Flyer Membership Cards & Bank Notes. Hehehe..

It tempt me to have 1 of my own. I like the Hermès - Combined Wallet in Etoupe with Silver Palladium. Yes, it's a waste buying new one's bla bla bla. But hey!! It would be different having it on my own and with my choice of color. I've seen they have it in Combination Color and Etc. But I'm just gonna stick to this Classic Piece..!! =)



No comments: