Friday, October 02, 2009

Rimowa Salsa De Luxe Buiness Trolley 850.40 and Topas Multiwheel 932.77



Well, I'm not a businessman who's always on-the-go on Business Trips. I'm just a normal person who travels occasionally. But I have always been interested in having a nice looking luggage for my own personal use. Not those with canvas or fabric materials. Trunk looking likes would be something perfect.

So well I went on the hunt for my perfect luggage, Samsonite, Delsey & Etc. But they are all just too common. As much as I need one, I'm just not willing to settle for the one's that would be spotted commonly strolling around Airport's.

It happens that I got my first personal luggage when i wasn't really intending to get one. I was @Singapore doing some casual window shopping at Tangs Department Store. Yeah right casual window shopping at luggage department. Hahaha..

Apparently there's something really nice there. The brand is "Rimowa - Topas Series" it was love at first sight. But the price just wasn't the one I'm willing to settle in. A "Rip Off" I must say. But there's this another brand that attracts me too "Lojel - Web Series". So I got that instead, as an alternative. =)

Lojel has been treating me good for this 2 years. But it just was never enough for a fortnight trip or so. While their own signature lock "Not TSA" was interesting for me when I bought it. It's not TSA lock & i need one that has TSA lock too. So my hunt for the perfect luggage begins again. But this time round, i'm not gonna be hesitant on buying a nice one.

I went to Takashimaya Department Store last 2 weeks. I wasn't quite sure which one am I getting. All I know is I'm gonna buy Rimowa. But still hesitating on the Model's & Line's they have to offer. The Salsa De Luxe Line is of course more affordable. While looking at all the Model's. I'm then tempted not to just get myself 1 luggage, but 2. Being greedy. Hahaha. The cabin size Business Trolley is the perfect size & weight for Laptop's. Since I'm still on a budget. I finally chosen 1 Topas Series & 1 Salsa De Luxe.

Now I believe.. In travelling in style. Hahaha.. =)

No comments: