Monday, October 19, 2009

Prada Bag Charm/Luggage Tag



I saw this at Paragon on one Thursday. The letters can be personalized and hold up to 3 alphabets and you can choose the color for the leather part too (If I'm not mistaken they have it in Dark Blue, Red & Black). Interesting!! I guess it would be nice on my Balenciaga Weekender but the item is not available then.

The SA asked me to wait till their Prada Store at ION opens. Cause they're shifting some of their stuff's from Paragon to ION. Maybe they're lacking of stuff or something for their new store. Hahaha. I kind of panicked, I'm going back to Indonesia on Sunday. I'm not sure if they'll open up their store like what the SA said. They predicted it to be open before the F1 at Singapore begins. So everyday I pass by ION to see if they're opened. Luckily they opened up on that very Saturday. So yay!! I got it!

After I got this, I still don't know what it's actually meant for. I'm not sure if this is meant for a Bag Charm or a Luggage Tag. I guess you can use it for both. But am definately in love with this. :P

No comments: