Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Apple Magic Mouse





Yay!!! Finally got my own "Magic Mouse". After they launch last november, I've dying to have them! I tried looking for them at Indonesia and they were nowhere to be found. The Apple Premium Store at Wheelock, ION and Paragon - Singapore.. All ran out of stock! I must admit, I become more curious of what this Magic Mouse can do. I've used the "Mighty Mouse" and they are fine. More than enough for a wireless mouse.

So after I got this, I was so excited to use and explore the functions they support. But well, apparently my MacBook Pro's OS was inadequate to run the features of the mouse. I have to update my OS to Snow Leopard (more costs). But well, what choice do I have right?

After the upgrade, there are some of the Applications that won't run on Snow Leopard, so I have to install the programs that's not working in order for them to run on Snow Leopard. It's all a hassle!! Buttt.. My "Magic Mouse" is working!! =p

It has the multi touch surface which supports scrolling vertically, horizontally, diagonally, a full 360 degrees right at the top surface of the mouse. As you can see from the picture, the top part of the mouse is a smooth surface without any trackball. It's was way way way a plus point for a mouse! It's definately worth the wait!! =)

A little comparison of the "Mighty Mouse and "Magic Mouse"



No comments: