Sunday, February 14, 2010

Tod's Moccasin/Loafer


Lacetto Altraversion


Allacciato Vela Gommini Nuovo






Red?! Just the perfect one for Chinese New Year.. Hahahaa.. I just can't refuse not to have more shoes! Shoes, shoes and shoes.. I actually never had the time to use all of them yet. "Including the one's I bought previously". But well, there will always be future occasions where I can use thee gorgeous shoes. I have a thought regarding dressing up.. "You can use all the nice shirt you have, but when you pair it up with a hideous shoe.. Your whole outfit will be a disaster!!" In other words, my opinion is.. "Having nice shoes is a must to match any outfit!!"

I'm not usually attacted to Navy Blue. I find Navy Blue kind of boring.. But, this combination kind of take my breath away. I liked the white circle rubber soles. It's kind of funny and unique. Hahahaa.. And the fact that this has a casual look, maybe it will look good to use it for the Beach. :p

No comments: