Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Rolex Milgauss, Datejust, Day Date II


Well, I might be banned for getting anything this year as I'm starting a business this year. A business that I'm looking forward to!! Should be opened by March or April. But well that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to have any Wish Lists! =p


Take a look at this Milgauss. The Black Glass and Green Sapphire is a perfect combination. Again some stupid mistake I made, instead of getting this.. I recently purchased a different kind of Datejust. But I can't complain though. =)


And this Everose Gold with Steel is sooo bloody gorgeous. This would be what I'm getting next. HAVE TO!! I'm gonna set this as my Top Priority of Timepiece wish list. I'm totally in Love with this since the first time I saw their advertisement. I could already imagine when and what to wear with this exquisite Timepiece. Damn!!


This is a little beyond reach for NOW! Quote that.. "FOR NOW". Hahahaa.. But well, I'm hoping to have this when I hit 30 - 35 years old, MAX! Then it would be the first Super-President Bracelet and Platinum Rolex watch that I have. This would mark an achievement for me being successful I guess? Till further notice Peeps!! =p

No comments: