Monday, March 29, 2010

Hermès Ulysse MM Alezan and Lined Page Refill





Totally addicted to this boxes.. And I can't stoppp getting these!!



Below : It's really interesting that Hèrmes made the ribbon stamped with year. It's just one little small tiny details which makes it more exquisite?





Below : Love the lining grains of the Togo, which is Hèrmes signature style.



Below : "M Stamp in Square" which means it is made in 2009.


I was still contemplating on which Hèrmes Ulysse to get, either the Orange or Noir. Well that was until my friend went to Jakarta. He asked if I wanted anything. Well I can only think of the Ulysse which I've been wanting. But I've asked the SA a few days ago if they do have any Ulysse in MM, and there were none besides the Baby Series which is in Baby Blue and Baby Pink Swift Leather. Which is not up to my liking, cause I prefer it in Togo Leather, which is knows for being more durable.

So anyway out of curiosity, I asked the SA if they have it now..

Me : Hi Adhie.. Is there any Ulysse in MM now?
SA : Yes! We just received a shipment and we do have one. I was just about to call you regarding the Ulysse.
Me : I see, what color do you have it in right now?
SA : We only came in Alezan. Only one, would you like me to keep it for you?
Me : Yes sure, my friend will collect it for me shortly. Thank you.

I've seen Alezan in a few items before. It's slightly similar to Gold but with a darker brown. I needed something darker but yet not too dark. And this would be the perfect color. Again, I don't really fancy having any items from Hèrmes with classic colors. It's purely boring!! Especially when I meet or see people using the same color, it just makes it so dull and common. Alezan is a 2009 color besides Etoupe, so I guess it should be more limited compared to the random classic color they have.

Sometimes you just know when it's the right one.. It's the right one! It helps making decisions so much faster!! *grin*

No comments: