Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hermès Collier de Chien Noir with Silver Hardware













More Hermès loot.. And it's always gonna be that way. I hope! ;) I think over the last few years, my Love for the Orange Boxes has become more and more addictive. It's a relief their collections are not made in a massive quantity and available worldwide. Which leaves me some time to save more money for my next loot's! Hahahaa..

But well, at times when I least expect something from Hermès.. It magically pops out of nowhere! And I usually take that as a sign that the following merchandise is just meant for me, when that happens. *to take my guilt off, from shopping too much* :'(

I'm pretty sure Collier de Chien is one of the many classic items Hermès sells. It's been there all along and well, I didn't really expect that I'll eventually get this for my own. Well as I've said in my previous post's (Shoes and all), I'm hunting for the perfect Edgy and Rock kind of look stuff. This should really be appreciated for those looks! Rocking with Glamour items. :) My YSL does gives the Edgy look required, but still it depends on the outfit itself. But with the Collier de Chien, it settles the whole Edgy look.

So well, as I do not live in Jakarta. It can be pretty hard for me to go to Hermès store on my own. And every time my sibling's or friends go to Jakarta, it's my chance to get some items from Hermès. I usually go to Jakarta once a week, but with my new business opening up, I can't have those trips anymore for the moment. :(

I was planning on getting the Carmencita Pompom for my Ulysse MM. But what they have is the Carmen keyholder instead of the page marker. And as usual, this very close friend of mine help me cruise the whole store. And well nothing else attracts but the Collier de Chien.

They have 1 in Chamonix Leather with Silver Hardware and another 1 in the all covered leather Collier de Chien. That's all!! I was hoping they carry more, but well..! Anyway my friend send me a photograph of the bracelets through BlackBerry. I might say the all leather covered looked more feminine instead of the masculine look I wanted.

So well, I decided on the Chamonix with Silver Hardware instead. As you can see from the pictures, they are still wrapped in their sealed plastics. And they'll remain that way until I figured the right occasion to use it. :p

No comments: