Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hermès Ulysse MM





I had 2 Agenda's with me now. Louis Vuitton Medium Ring Agenda in Damier Ebene Canvas and Hèrmes Ulysse PM in Blue De Prusse. The both of them has different characters. As people might know, Louis Vuitton is known not just for the brand, their leather goods is more heavier, comparing to other Brands. Hèrmes on the other hand is always light as feather.

I remember that I awarded myself with the Louis Vuitton around 4 years back, after working for a certain company for a year, I figured it's useful. Which indeed it is and it brings a more sleek professional touch. :) Well, I work in a company which requires me to meet with a lot of people. So of course, looking professional was a must. Never did I expect I'll actually have my ass in that company for almost 5 years. Which I shouldn't. Enough about that, back to Agenda's. :)

The following 2 years (still working at the same company), I got my Hèrmes Ulysse. It sure is a splurge. After using the Louis Vuitton which is so heavy and a little to big for me to bring when I travel, I needed something smaller. So I chose the PM instead of MM, considering it's gonna be more useful and non-heavy.

The Hèrmes Ulysse was of course a better companion. But of course there's also a single minor flaw. As I'm right handed, it can be really hard to write on the left side page with the ring in the middle. So I have to fold the leather inwards to have a better position in writing.

Now that I'm opening a new business of my own, I needed a bigger one. Hèrmes Ulysse MM would be it. It's bigger and should fit all the writing's I need on daily work basis, as my job would require me a lot of writings, notes, reminders and etc. I hate it when I write on Post Its and loose the paper or got all mixed with other papers. Annoying!!!

So, I'm thinking on which color would be right and nice. Dark colored will be best for work but buying Hèrmes leather items in Noir wasn't one of my preference. Maybe the Orange or Soleil?

I'm all so excited that my new business is opening up soon around mid-april. And I've got tons of new stuff to use on that day to remark "my first store". It's an achievement in my Life!! Yes, it's HUGE!

No comments: