Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hermès Acrobate Belt Ardoise with Brushed Palladium






Pictures attached above is The Acrobate Belt, it's from Hermès Spring/Summer 2010 Runway Collection. I haven't been eyeing on this nor was I actually attracted to this before. I've been informed about this Belt when they hit the store via sms through my attentive SA, Adhie. Yes, he's very attentive and he can actually guess what I would like. Well, maybe Hermès did really train their Employee's well, the certain criteria which is a must for them to cater to their Clientele.

So, as I was picking up shirts and the Isolella sandal. Adhie shows me the belt which he mentions in such an enthusiastic way. It's in Ardoise with Brushed Palladium. It look a little too casual for me. The color on the side is something new. Grayish with a slight blue tint. Very masculine color I must say. I tried the belt on, I was using jeans then. And it look perfectly nice.

Adhie came up with his marketing skills. Blabbering with all the "Runway Collection, only 2 color and 2 sizes each for The Acrobate (Ardoise and Etoupe). Since I already owned a belt with Etoupe color, Ardoise would be a nice alternative.

And besides all those, he mentioned something interesting.. "H Buckle is beginning to be boring and practically everybody is using it. Besides that all, there are just too many fake H belts wandering around. It's no longer exclusive!!"
I couldn't agree more with what He said! It's funny how certain people can walk around flashing their counterfeit H buckles, and it does annoys me when I meet those pretentious social climber! *pardon my language*

Regardless of what Adhie said, this one gives a different vibe to all the belts I've previously owned. And adding another orange box surely won't fill my closet! :)







No comments: