Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hermès Isolella Sandal Orange Technical H Strap with Beige Rubber Sole









This would certainly be classified a Splurge or even a Waste to certain people. Yeah, I somehow hesitate on getting this when I first saw the Isolella sandal's. It comes with a technical H strap and rubber sole. With the price Hermès publish, I believe I could get a leather sole sandal instead, from several other designers.

But, I'm attracted to this unique Isolella sandal. What I've come to realise from time to time is, the Isolella usually comes in the same color for both its strap and rubber sole. Like the picture from "Hermès Online Store - U.S", I've attached below. Black strap with black rubber sole. And I've seen a beige strap with beige rubber sole previously at some Hermès Stores too. Somehow it didn't attract me much.


This time round, the Isolella at Jakarta was different. They actually come in a different strap color and rubber sole. Orange technical H strap with Beige rubber sole. Perfect combination, totally perfect! I love how the sole has a H, if you see it. It's just the small details Hermès always does, which makes me yearn for more and more of their items. The sandal might be pricey, costly. But my love for Shoes, Sandals, Sneakers.. Everything I could wear on the feet never cease. It's very light, well it's made of rubber.. Would be a perfect companion when I'm heading to any beaches or to run some casual errands.

I just can't walk out the store without these pair of Isolella Sandals! Love them!!

No comments: